Safety and security of your remote employees by way of remote GPS tracking devices.
In industries such as construction, oil, and home service providers, the working class is required work alone in unsafe environments for long periods of time. Telematics Lynsco offers products that can enable employers to communicate, track and be warned when their employees face situations or when they just need to know where they are at any time.
Queclink GT301 is designed specifically for single work applications with features such as:
- Limited outgoing calls that allow you to manage the phone for cost control purposes and ensure that the employee does not use the phone for personal calls when necessary to achieve them
- Limited incoming call prevents unauthorized use
- Automatic answer function, which allows the control center to open a line and monitor/exchange data without the employee resuming the call
- Customizable speed dial buttons allowing you to recall up to four numbers quickly
- Update the planned position and position at the request of employees or the control center
- The location function allows the SMS response to the calling number that contains the Google Map link to the current location of the device
- Geo-fence support for enabling alarms when an employee enters or leaves the workplace or is dangerous
- A single button presses a panic alert with vibration feedback when sending an alert
- Notification when the employee falls to resolve an emergency response
- Displaying incoming messages
Also offered Queclink GL200 and GL300 are also ideal for personal tracking applications,
If necessary, all devices can be supported by our software.